The G-SHOCK MT-G combines metal and resin into forms of essential functional elegance, and also provides TRIPLE G RESIST durability. This new model add a selection of MT-G Series mid-size designs that is design to fit well to the wrist.
The faces, various parts, and inner surfaces of the bands sport attractive accent colors. The case and band of the all black ion-plated model has metallic blue accents.
The inside surfaces of the bands incorporates fine resin parts that allow the use of attractive colors, and makes the band lightweight and tough. Fine resin parts also have relatively lower thermal conductivity than stainless steel, so even in the cold of winter, less of the cold is transmitted to the wrist.
A shock-resistant structure integrates the lugs that connect the band and the pipes that link the bezel and back cover into a single piece to create a wall-like frame that protects the watch's module.
Connected Engine supports time correction using a time calibration signal and Bluetooth® connection. A Bluetooth® communication function makes it possible to connect with a smartphone running the G-SHOCK Connected* app and obtain accurate time information from an on-line time server. MULTIBAND 6 automatically adjusts time settings based on reception of one of six time calibration signals around the globe for automatic time adjustment when you are within the range of a signal, even if connection with a smartphone is not possible for some reason. All of this means that timekeeping is accurate, no matter where in the world you happen to be. These new MT-G models combine metal and resin in a way that creates an innovative shock-resistant structure and a work of timepiece beauty, which houses a new module that ensures timekeeping is always accurate.
- Phone linking
- Auto time adjustment (four times a day), World Time for approximately 300 cities, auto time zone and summer time rule updating
- Watch status indicators (number of time corrections, solar power generation amount, time zone/summer time rule update)
- User warnings (low charge , battery check, possible magnetism exposure)
- Alarm/timer settings, phone finder, battery level
- MULTIBAND 6 (Automatically adjusts time settings based on reception of one of six time calibration signals around the globe: Japan (2), China, United States, England, Germany.)
- Tough Solar
- Dual dial world time (Simultaneous indication of current times in two different locations.)
- Countdown timer
- Super Illuminator
* Smartphone app for use with G-SHOCK Smartphone Link models. It establishes a Bluetooth connection with the watch’s Connected Engine for automatic time correction, configuration of World Time and other settings, and more. It also makes it possible to keep updated with the latest time zone and summer time information. A Tough Solar power system generates enough energy to ensure uninterrupted operation of power-hungry functions.
Links with a smartphone for more accurate timekeeping and access to a host of mobile link functions.
TRIPLE G RESIST (Shock resistant, Centrifugal force resistant, Vibration resistant)
Designed to withstand the shock of three forces: gravitational dropping forces, centrifugal gravitational force, and vibration. Unmatched toughness only from G-SHOCK
CASIO’s original solar-charging system converts not only sunlight but also light from fluorescent lamps and other sources into power.
This ground-breaking CASIO system for analogue movements achieves multi-functionality and easy operability simultaneously through a combination of multiple motors and an electronic crown.
- TRIPLE G RESIST (Shock resistant, Centrifugal force resistant, Vibration resistant)
- Screw Lock Crown
- Spherical Glass
- Sapphire crystal with glare-resistant coating
- Black ion plated band
- Black IP
- Black ion plated case
- 200-meter water resistance
- Case / bezel material: Resin / Stainless steel
- Solid Band
- One-touch 3-fold Clasp
- Layered Composite Band
- LED light (Super Illuminator)
- Tough Solar (Solar powered)
- Time calibration signal reception:
Auto receive up to six* times a day (remaining auto receives canceled as soon as one is successful)
*5 times a day for the Chinese calibration signal
The latest signal reception results
- Time Calibration Signals
Station name: DCF77 (Mainflingen, Germany)
Frequency: 77.5 kHz
Station name: MSF (Anthorn, England)
Frequency: 60.0 kHz
Station name: WWVB (Fort Collins, United States)
Frequency: 60.0 kHz
Station name: JJY (Fukushima, Fukuoka/Saga, Japan)
Frequency: 40.0 kHz (Fukushima) / 60.0 kHz (Fukuoka/Saga)
Station name: BPC (Shangqiu City, Henan Province, China)
Frequency: 68.5 kHz
- Mobile link (Wireless linking using Bluetooth®)
- The auto hand home position correction
- World time
39 time zones* (27 cities + coordinated universal time), daylight saving on/off, auto summer time (DST) switching
*May be updated when connected to a smartphone.
- 1-second stopwatch
Measuring capacity: 23:59'59''
Measuring modes: Elapsed time
- Countdown timer
Measuring unit: 1 second
Countdown range: 24 hours
Countdown start time setting range: 1 minute to 24 hours (1-minute increments and 1-hour increments)
- Daily alarm
- Battery level indicator
- Power Saving (hands stop to save power when the watch is left in the dark)
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- Date display
- Regular timekeeping
Analog: 3 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 10 seconds), second)
4 dials (24-hour, day, dual time hour and minute, dual time 24-hour)
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month (with no signal calibration and mobile link function)
- Approx. battery operating time:
5 months on rechargeable battery (operation period with normal use without exposure to light after charge)
18 months on rechargeable battery (operation period when stored in total darkness with the power save function on after full charge)
Size of case / Total weight
- Size of case: 55.8×51.7×14.4mm
- Total weight: 182g