Introducing three additions to the G-SHOCK Metal Covered lineup with stainless steel bezels that have been designed based on a GOLD INGOT motif.
Base models are the digital-analog combination GM-110, the GM-5600, which inherits the design of the original G-SHOCK, and the GM-6900, which features a round form, triple inset dials, and a front button.
The bands of these models are made of clear semi-transparent resin.
- Shock Resistant
- Mineral Glass
- Magnetic Resistant
- Gold ion plated case
- 200-meter water resistance
- Case / bezel material: Resin / Stainless steel
- Resin Band
- LED light (Super Illuminator)
Auto light switch, selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow
- World time
31 time zones (48 cities + coordinated universal time), daylight saving on/off, Home city/World time city swapping
- 1/100-second stopwatch
Measuring capacity: 999:59'59.99''
Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Countdown timer
Measuring unit: 1 second
Input range: 1 minute to 24 hours (1-minute increments and 1-hour increments)
- 5 daily alarms (with 1 snooze alarm)
- Hourly time signal
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Button operation tone on/off
- Regular timekeeping
Analog: 2 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 20 seconds)), 1 dial (stopwatch indicator)
Digital: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month
- Approx. battery life: 3 years on SR927W×2
Size of case / Total weight
- Size of case: 51.9×48.8×16.9mm
- Total weight: 93g